1. How do I place my order?
- Go to https://giantonline.com.sg/
- Click "Log In" on top of the website
- Fill in your email address and password then click "Log In"
- Select the products that you want, choose the quantity and click "Add to Cart". You may also adjust the quantity before click on "Add to Cart" or upon checkout
- After selecting all items, mouse over to the shopping cart on your top right corner and click on "Go to Cart" to view your selection and amount. Once you have checked the items and amount are correct, click on "Checkout"
- Alternatively, you can select "Checkout" to proceed direct to the payment page.
- Select your Delivery Address, Delivery Date & Time and Mode of Payment then click "Confirm"
- You will receive an order confirmation shortly via your registered email.
2. How to save items to my Personal Shopping List?
- You can add items into your Personal Shopping List by clicking the "Add To My Shopping List" button below the product description.
- To view your Shopping list, please click on "Shopping List".
3. What is the minimum order value?
There is no minimum order value.
For order value of $59.00 & above per delivery
For order value less than $59.00 per delivery
4. How do I confirm my order?
After submitting an order, the customer will receive a confirmation of receipt of order with an order number given. Please note that confirmation of receipt of orders does not guarantee stock availability.
5. Can I change, cancel or add items to my order?
If you would like to make changes to your order, please inform us at least 24 hours before your scheduled delivery timing. We will do our best to accommodate your request(s)
Giant reserves the right to charge the customer a cancellation fee of $12 or up to the cost of items ordered in the event that we are only notified after your items have been picked and are ready for delivery.
6. What are the accepted modes of payment?
* With effect from 1 September 2015, Cash & Choice Vouchers will be ceased for Online transactions.
- Credit Card – VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS & JCB
- E-invoice – For registered Government Sector only (Via Corporate Account)
We realise that Cash on Delivery was a preferred payment option for some of our customers but it resulted in delivery and other operational issues and made it difficult to service all our customers. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
7. When will my credit card be charge?
Generally, we do not charge purchases to your credit card until we deliver the item(s) to you.
However, if you use a credit card that is associated with a checking account, we may pre-authorise your order amount with your card issuer at the time you place the order. This may affect your account balance.
In the event if your credit card transaction failed to complete, the order will be voided & a cancellation notification of your order will be send to your registered email. You may simply perform a Re-Order on the Cancelled Order by going into your Order History.